Date: Wednesday September 23rd, 2020
Time: 1PM EST – 1:45PM EST
30-minute (plus a :15-minute Q&A)
Co-hosted by Teresa Leno – President & Chief Content Creator at Fresh Finance, one of the nation’s best full-service financial services industry publishers and Amanda Traynor – Vice President at Veriday, makers of Digital Agent – the marketing cloud for regulated industries.
Join us for a 45-minute webinar as we share practical digital marketing best practices. We will also discuss the value of delivering timely, client-centered content to your prospects and clients to better engage with them.
Based on recent research, financial services advisors who embrace digital marketing and offer critical, insightful content to their constituents, will be in a much better position to engage and network with customers and prospects through and beyond this COVID crisis.
The webinar will address:
• 5 Digital Marketing strategies to expand your book of business
• 5 Strategies to better engage with your clients
Topics To Be covered in this webinar include:
• Setting Goals: Be clear on your objective(s)
• Content Marketing: How using content (copy, video, etc.) creates revenue, retention, and relationships for your business
• Consistency: Developing consistent digital marketing routines
• Database Management: Learning the basics of managing your customer database to grow your business
• Measurement: How to effectively track your marketing campaigns & prove ROI